Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Seoul in November

Today is Tuesday, November 20, 2007.

In two days, Americans all over the world will celebrate Thanksgiving. (Well, at least in America they will). I, of course, will have to work. I don't get a nice 5 day holiday any more. I began thinking about this the other day after I got to spend an evening with my cousin and her husband. After returning to my apartment, it began. The dreaded third month home sickness set it. I started looking at pictures of my old school and collegues. I began to miss home. Then on Monday night, while I was watching a dvd of Sex and the City, it started to lightning, thunder AND snow. It made me miss Nebraska. I"ve been told that a lot of westerners suffer homesickness in their 3rd month because of the holidays. Fortunately I have a strong group of friends and a great personal trainer at my gym. They are helping me thru this tough time. As I get ready to spend my first big holiday season away from home, I wish all of you a happy Thanksgiving and a merry Christmas!!!

No comments: